Our in-house creative team is looking for a dedicated studio manager to become a central figure in the day-to-day operations of the department, effectively managing resource and planning workflow to support the team and deliver projects to brief, budget and deadline.
A productive and collaborative problem-solver, we require a cool head who can keep a project on track with multiple stakeholders. From establishing the scope of work, ensuring the brief contains all the details the team need to deliver great work and assigning to the appropriate designer and copywriter based on their strengths, to managing communications with the stakeholders through the project lifecycle.
Projects include integrated building launch campaigns, segmented email creation, print collateral through to general graphic design and copywriting tasks.
What you can expect as our Creative Studio Manager
- Proactive resource management, controlling the workflow and deadlines in a multi-disciplinary team (copy, design, email development internally, photography, CGI, print, animation, translations via external freelancers and agencies)
- Ensuring briefs are accurate in scope, detail and achievable within the deadline/budget
- Educate key stakeholders in best practice for briefing, and how to get the best out of the creative team through a consultative approach
- Ensure the correct designer/copywriter is assigned to the right project based on their strengths
- Review, improve and monitor the team's workflow system
- Scheduling tasks on a daily basis
- Hosting project kick-offs and weekly stand-ups, communicating and coordinating projects with stakeholders across the business
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools available such as branded templates
- Planning ahead to ensure the smooth running of the department's workload
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Minimum three-year's experience studio planning and managing projects in a creative agency or in-house team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects to a brief, budget and deadline
- Comfortable handling print, digital and social briefs
- Solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software
- Experience briefing creative teams with support from the HoD
- A proven and logical problem-solver
- Calm and pragmatic under pressure
- Inclusive and collaborative
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.