At TOG, we don't do standard. In our Work Spaces, our member experience or creative output.
This newly established Creative Lead / Manager role requires an original and problem-solving thinker who understands the strategy behind a brief and then takes ownership of the project to deliver a considered, coherent and elevated creative solution.
As an art director-level creative you will become an integral part of the marketing team and lead the daily output of the graphic design team on projects covering small and large scale print, static and dynamic digital assets, including: email, signage, marketing and sales collateral, as well as photography and film direction and production.
Working closely with the Head of Creative & Content to drive the highest design standards in our all output. You'll add to our positive, open team culture and be comfortable working at pace (and to deadline) in a studio environment. You will be responsible for managing and mentoring the graphic design team and to deliver meaningful work, you will build strong partnerships with key people in marketing, sales, operations and across the business.
As required, you will be able and happy to roll-up your sleeves and step in on a practical level to support the graphic design team during peak times.
What you can expect as our Creative Lead
- Provide daily hands-on management, guidance and mentoring to the creative team in line with the new brand identity and creative direction. Driving creative thinking and new ideas to both new and existing creative deliverables.
- Ensure all creative studio output is 'distinctive by design', impactful and consistent with our brand positioning.
- Work with your peers across marketing and the wider business to drive the creative delivery within the roll out of effective campaigns and activations across all touchpoints
- Creatively lead a broad range of projects including new building activation from acquisitions to launch, product/membership launches, sponsorship collateral, building hoardings, in building signage, member engagement content, brand communications and channel assets.
- Take creative ownership of projects in partnership with the Studio Manager. Working together, deliver to deadline, brief and budget and align to report effectively on the status of all projects, working together to solve any challenges that arise.
- Work closely with the Head of Creative & Content on creative concepting, and art direction of photography, CGI's, show suites, 360 virtual tours and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Creative Copywriter on all content-driven projects, ensuring the design supports in bringing the storytelling to life in a clear and impactful way
- Deliver a coherent design-led approach that aligns with brand guidelines but embraces the individuality of our buildings and express this in our output. Deliver everything with a sharp eye for detail.
- Enable and support the sales teams through the creation and monitoring of design templates so our branding is always on point in all communications.
- Line manage two graphic designers and a creative artworker.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Over six years experience in a creative agency, or in-house marketing team
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understanding the strategy behind it to achieve the best possible creative solution
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with and leading other creatives effectively (designers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, stylists etc) to achieve desired results.
- Experience at creating and contributing to a proactive and positive team environment
- Knowledge of print production process and feasibility of your design work
- Confident and articulate communicator across team functions.
- Creative concept development
- Art direction
- Multi-tasker with strong time management skills
- Brilliant people manager and mentor
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
- Digital design experience is desirable
- Passionate about the power of creative and its value to building a brand
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output
- Desire to take ownership of briefs, whilst working openly and collaboratively with others
- Team player with a positive and proactive approach
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.