At TOG, we don't do standard. In our Work Spaces, our member experience or creative output.
We are seeking a talented and task orientated creative artworker to join our collaborative creative team.
The ability to roll out compelling creative across a variety of formats is essential to this job. In this role, you will be applying your design skills across digital, point of sales, vinyls, proposals and collateral. Alongside this, you will be responsible for quality controlling of your work, respecting brand guidelines and really focusing on the detail.
Working closely with your line manager and the Head of Creative & Content to drive the highest design standards in our all output. You'll add to our positive, open team culture and be comfortable working at pace (and to deadline) in a studio environment. To deliver meaning work, you will build strong partnerships with key people in marketing, sales and operations teams.
What you can expect as our Creative Artworker
- Creative artworking projects including new building signage, vinyls, posters and collateral.
- Adapt existing artwork to alternative layouts and formats
- Design of creative proposals, bids and presentations, primarily for the commercial teams. Working on briefs from concept and transforming into an engaging final document.
- Creating master PowerPoint templates and custom slides that aligns with brand guidelines, refining and evolving as required. Always with a sharp eye for detail.
- Management of the sales collateral library, enabling the sales team through the creation and monitoring of design templates so our branding is always on point.
- Take design ownership of assigned projects with the Creative Manager and Studio Manager. Delivering to deadline, brief and budget.
- Build a strong partnership with the product marketing team, copywriters and the wider marketing team to deliver impactful solutions to briefs that align with the overall objective in a timely manner.
- Working closely with your line manager and Head of Creative & Content on a daily basis.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Proven experience in a similar role, 3-years plus experience
- Strong software knowledge covering InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and creation of templates in PowerPoint
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with other to achieve desired results
- Proven ability to creatively work with brand guidelines
- Clear and effective communicator
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understand how to bring to life key messages in presentation documents.
- Experience in property/real estate would be beneficial, but not essential
- Advanced level skills in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Solid skills in PowerPoint and the rest of MS Office
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output
- Passionate about good design and the value it brings to a business
- Task orientated
- Collaborative with other creatives
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.