To work within the Technology function with core business teams to assist in the definition, design, implementation and ongoing development and enhancement of systems and solutions that support TOG's roadmap and strategic vision.
Play an instrumental role in the next stages of TOG's transition from legacy systems to unleash the power of the modern Cloud based solutions being deployed. TOG operates a core sales and operations platform based on SalesForce with Finance functions delivered through SAP by Design. Microsoft 365 and the Azure stack is at the heart of the TOG data, Insights and Intelligence platform.
What you can expect as our Business Analyst
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with stakeholders and business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs for the platform program
- Work with the stakeholders of internal user systems in the definition of business requirements and success criteria
- Helps design, document and maintain system and business processes; provide challenge to drive change and efficiency initiatives.
- Support business system owners to assess impacts and interdependencies of new processes
- Support owner of Business Change in preparation of materials to implement, train and support users
- Help to define and support UAT when new systems and releases are deployed
- Be able to clearly articulate and document business requirements
- Work with business partners to define success criteria
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Work with technical architecture team to identify solution interdependencies
- Contribute to project plans by helping to identifying project milestones, phases, and assist in establishing project budget.
- Works with functional groups to prepare user documentation, help desk support and training materials
- May prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Previous experience in Business Analysis
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Experience in working as part of a project management and delivery team
- Stakeholder management
- Good understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Knowledge of concepts of storing and extracting data
- Ideally working in projects involving ETL tools
- Knowledge of one or more OPM (Object Process Methodology) tools
- Previous working knowledge of Salesforce is highly desirable
- Previous knowledge of SAP by Design or other established leading ERP systems is desirable
- Life experience with a good track record counts for a lot as well as:
- A degree in IT / Computer Science (preferable)
- Business Analyst qualification / certification
- Project Management qualification desireable
- Experience in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management
- Detail oriented
- Solution oriented and natural problem solver
- Analytical and comfortable with data
- Comfortable with change and enjoys working in fast paced environment
- Challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box
- Self-starter and comfortable with wearing multiple hat
- Good communicator, able to present complex technical issues to non - technical business staff
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.