We're looking for problem-solving, innovative leaders to run the big and small everyday operations of our London buildings. As our Building Manager, we'll need you to hit the ground running to mould your dedicated team to explore new frontiers in providing members with their best experience yet.
This role is for you if…
- Your mind never stops buzzing with new ways of creating memorable experiences for our members. You'll be in charge of owning all end to end member experience, so pre-empting our member needs always at the front of your mind.
- You're a natural-born leader and people person that is raring to do better every day. Your understanding of different personalities will help you inspire your team to rise to the challenge and stay committed. The success of TOG isn't a one-man job and fostering a true team effort is what helps you stay equally as motivated.
- Quick and innovative thinking comes naturally to you. Our buildings move at a fast-pace and are results-driven - this means we need effective delegators and creative thinkers put good processes in place to keep our building buzzing.
- You're unafraid of talking the talk. Whether it's taking a last-minute viewing or contributing to quarterly client meetings, you're not phased with engaging a variety of stakeholders to sell ideas, policies, products and services.
- An ordinary 9 to 5 desk job is not what you're looking for. Every day holds something different in store - one day you might be training and developing your team, and the next, you could be brainstorming on rolling out more sustainable initiatives.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Extensive customer service or relevant experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Previous exposure to HR process adherence and people management
- Financial awareness of building management, billing and invoicing
- Confident ability to multitask and communicate across all levels
- An enthusiastic, motivated and proactive approach
- A professional "get things done" attitude towards work
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.