The billing coordinator role is key in ensuring a seamless client relationship, bridging in building service with efficient, effective administration as well as ensuring revenue is correct for month end reporting. The billing coordinator is central to ensuring that clients are billed according to agreement and ensuring client status changes are reflected in the billing system and ensuring refunds and returns of security deposits are prepared for review in a timely manner.
What you can expect as our Billing Cordinator
- Billing clients for both license fees (rent) monthly as well as service charges
- Handling any finance related queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintenance of billing schedules, reconciling vs. billing systems and querying any anomalies with relevant sales staff
- Building relationships with clients, building teams and sales to ensure the best possible approach both internal and external
- Assisting the management accountants and financial reporting team with any revenue or occupancy related questions
- Reviewing direct debit proposals, ensuring any changes are communicated to the AR Manager
- Informing the AR Manager of any problematic areas, including problematic reconciliations or clients
- Preparation of deposit returns, ensuring any overdue monies are offset against the return
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Intermediate knowledge of MS packages
- Previous experience in either a client facing role with exposure to billing or a billing role
- Ability to bring new innovative ideas to the table
- Excellent communications and motivational skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- 2 years or more billing experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SAP By Design is desirable.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.