The Billing Co-ordinator is responsible for the billing and debt management for a group of buildings in the TOG portfolio. Duties include license fee and service fee billing, debt control, client account management and direct debit submissions. The billing co-ordinator has a customer service focus, being the front-line financial service for TOG clients.
What you can expect as our Billing Co-ordinator
- Preparation of direct debit schedules for mid-month and end of month direct debit collection runs.
- Review weekly debt report with the building team and provide feedback to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Credit control: - sending debt letters and suspension letters in line with the TOG credit control policy, chasing clients by telephone and email.
- Handle finance related queries from our members in a timely manner and provide customer statements/reconciliations when necessary.
- Review of billing cycles against occupancy schedules.
- Process accounting journals; transfers between accounts and intercompany balances.
- New contract setup procedures i.e. Setting billing cycles, raising initial deposit and license fee invoices.
- System updates for renewed contracts, i.e. additional deposits, adjustments to billing cycles including terminating previous cycles.
- Ensure that monthly checks of the re-charge spread sheet used by building team are completed.
- Complete licence fee billing, including carrying out pre-billing checks for all current members.
- Complete month end service fee billing which includes meeting rooms, call revenue, post and printing charges, catering and office alterations.
- Ensure any additional service items are captured e.g. additional telephones/internet etc.
- Raise credit notes and receipt appropriately.
- Update breakdown schedule monthly to ensure client are billed for all applicable services and agreements.
- Process credit card payments.
- Work closely with management accounts team regarding any issues/discrepancies and resolve in a timely manner.
- Provide updates to the Building Manager and General Manager as directed, maintaining visibility across the business.
- Provide assistance to the Building Manager and General Manager for quarterly P&L meetings as required
- Build relationships with our members through regular communication via email/phone/in person
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Qualification in Finance / Business Studies is desirable
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of MS packages
- Understanding and knowledge of Financial changes in the current climate, and the implications this can have in business is desirable
- Knowledge of serviced office industry is desirable
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM (client relationship management) tool is desirable
- Ability to bring new innovative ideas to the table
- Excellent communications and motivational skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a client facing role
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.