This role is for you if…
- Your mind never stops buzzing with new ways of creating memorable experiences for our members. You're constantly thinking of new ways to instil a sense of community and pre-empt our members needs through meaningful events and interactions.
- You're a natural-born leader and people person that is raring to do better every day. Your understanding of different personalities will help you inspire your team to rise to the challenge and stay committed. The success of TOG isn't a one-man job and fostering a true team effort is what helps you stay equally as motivated.
- Quick and innovative thinking comes naturally to you. Our buildings move at a fast-pace and are results-driven - this means we need creative thinkers and doers to follow and put good processes in place to keep our building buzzing.
- You're unafraid of talking the talk. Whether it's taking a last-minute viewing or contributing to quarterly client meetings, you're not phased with engaging a variety of stakeholders to sell ideas, policies, products and services.
- An ordinary 9 to 5 desk job is not what you're looking for. Every day holds something different in store - one day you might be training and developing your team, and the next, you could be brainstorming on rolling out more sustainable initiatives.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Customer service or previous front of house equivalent experience
- Excellent task management
- Awareness of financial processes including invoicing and PO processing
- Great people managing skills
- MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Health and Safety Regulations knowledge to building standards level
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.