The Assistant Building Manager is responsible for supporting all aspects of running an efficient, safe and profitable building whilst focusing on the company's key objective of providing exceptional customer service for new clients and our members. You are responsible for supporting the Building Manager through the day to day management of your team within the building, ensuring that ongoing support and training is delivered to enable each team member to maximise their individual potential and exceed your member's journey.
What you can expect as our Assistant Building Manager:
- Maintain an exceptional building environment each and every day that supports members personal and professional needs
- Assist the BM to support member connections through meaningful events and genuine worthwhile introductions; instilling a sense of community within the building and among the wider TOG community.
- Along with the team, carry out regular building walks to generate the achievement of high visual standards across all areas in accordance with the building standards checklist.
- Work in partnership with BM and Portfolio Manager to support with new business viewings and walk ins as and when needed with a particular focus on co-working, lounge and VO memberships.
- Accountable for end to end member experience at building level ensuring building teams are exceeding in member experience service expectations at all times.
- Arrange quarterly client catch ups to review service, respond to comments raised and action constructive feedback with a particular focus on co-working, lounge and VO memberships.
- Actioning the complete PO system (including raising, sending and receipting PO's in a timely manner)
- With the support of the Building Manager, manage the on-site team including arranging daily plans and schedules, overseeing opening and closing procedures and conducting morning meetings. Assist with one to one's, probation reviews, appraisal meetings and objective setting.
- Support the Building Manager to ensure the building is appropriately staffed at all times including management of holiday allocation.
- During BM absence and holiday, taking on extra responsibilities as directed by the BM or AOM.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Business Studies GCSE desirable
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's at A-C/8-4 grade or equivalent are desirable
- Customer facing service exposure or previous front of house equivalent experience
- Excellent task management
- Awareness of financial processes including invoicing and PO processing
- Great employee resourcing skills
- MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Health and Safety Regulations knowledge to building standards level
Get in touch with us to learn more about this vacancy's salary.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of The Office Group in relation to this vacancy.